1. Pressed Juicery in November opened at The Domain at 11401 Century Oaks Terrace, Ste. 103, Austin. The cafe serves freshly squeezed juice alongside other health-conscious drinks and snacks, including plant-based milks and nutritional shots. 512-900-8604. www.pressedjuicery.com
2. Barkin’ Creek Dog Kitchen & Bath in November opened a pop-up location in Domain Northside at 3200 Palm Way, Ste. 132, Austin. The pop-up store will remain open as the company waits for the build-out of its nearby permanent location at Ste. 142. This Barkin’ Creek location sells the pet supplies store's signature dog meals and treats, as well as apparel, toys and a new line of home accessories designed for dogs. 512-807-0955. www.barkincreek.com
3. Personalized T-shirt and apparel company Custom Ink opened in November at 3211 Palm Way, Ste. 154, Austin. Custom Ink prints custom-designed shirts and other clothing for customers. 512-212-5892. www.customink.com
4. Herman Miller opened its third nationwide brick-and-mortar retail store at 11701 Domain Blvd., Ste. 124, Austin, in Domain Northside on Dec. 11. The retailer sells a wide range of high-end office chairs, as well as other home office products. www.hermanmiller.com 5.
5. Primary care clinic One Medical opened the first of two Austin locations Jan. 11 at 3001 Palm Way, Ste. 134, Austin. This clinic at Domain Northside provides lab services, mental and physical health check-ins, wellness visits and chronic illness management, according to a news release from the company. One Medical offers annual memberships and has partnered with Ascension Seton for primary care and specialty services in the Austin area. 512-491-1095. www.onemedical.com
6. Asian fusion restaurant JOI will open in Domain Northside at 3120 Palm Way, Ste. 150, Austin, on Jan. 28, according to a post on the restaurant's Facebook page. JOI offers selected dishes from Japanese cuisine, such as ramen and hand-rolled sushi, alongside cocktails and a tea menu. www.facebook.com/joiatx
7. Twisted Automotive is opening in The Domain at 3210 Esperanza Crossing, Austin, in the first quarter of 2021. The automotive company sells custom models of the British-made Land Rover Defender. 800-832-8841. www.twistedautomotive.com
8. Showroom 808 in November opened its new storefront in Domain Northside at 3200 Palm Way, Ste. 136, Austin. The retail space, which is a collaborative effort that showcases the art and fashion of local female entrepreneurs, relocated from its previous location at 10222 Pecan Park Blvd., Ste. 13, Austin. 512-736-2502. www.showroom808.com