In addition to local positions, there are nine county-level officials up for elections: county attorney; sheriff; county tax assessor-collector; county commissioner for precincts 1 and 3; and county constables for precincts 1, 2, 3 and 4.
Early voting will run from Oct. 13-30.
Times are 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Oct. 13-30 and 1 p.m.-6 p.m. Oct. 18 and Oct. 25.
Mail-in ballots can be sent to Early Voting Clerk, P. O. Box 209, Georgetown, TX, 78627.
Election Day is Nov. 3. The last day to register to vote is Oct. 5.
The voting locations are:
- Williamson County Inner Loop Annex, 301 SE Inner Loop, Georgetown;
- Anderson Mill Limited District, 11500 El Salido Parkway, Austin;
- RE Hartfield Performing Arts Center, 5800 McNeil Drive, Austin;
- Spicewood Springs Library, 8637 Spicewood Springs Road, Austin;
- Cedar Park Public Library, 550 Discovery Blvd., Cedar Park;
- Cedar Park Randalls, 1400 Cypress Creek Road, Cedar Park;
- Georgetown ISD Technology and Nutrition Building, 603 Lakeway Drive, Georgetown;
- Georgetown Randalls, 5721 Williams Drive, Georgetown;
- Mesquite Room at the Oaks, 301 Del Webb Blvd., Georgetown;
- Parks & Recreation Administration Building, 1101 N. College St., Georgetown;
- Hutto City Hall, 401 W. Front St., Hutto;
- Jarrell ISD Annex (former cafeteria), 508 N. Fifth St., Jarrell;
- Liberty Hill Municipal Court, 2801 RR 1869, Liberty Hill;
- Pat Bryson Municipal Hall, 201 N. Brushy St., Leander;
- BACA Senior Center, 301 W. Bagdad St., Bldg. 2, Round Rock;
- Round Rock Randalls, 2051 Gattis School Road, Round Rock;
- Brushy Creek Community Center, 16318 Great Oaks Drive, Round Rock;
- J.B. and Hallie Jester Annex, 1801 E. Old Settlers Blvd., Round Rock; and
- Taylor City Hall, 400 Porter St., Taylor.