Registered Williamson County residents can cast ballots at any of the 27 polling locations in the county May 1. These locations may vary from the early-voting locations.
Polls for the general election will be open from 7 a.m.-7 p.m.
Early voting begins April 19 and runs through April 27.
To find out who will be on your ballot, click here.
Below are the election day polling locations.
- Anderson Mill Limited District, 11500 El Salido Parkway, Austin
- Lord of Life Lutheran Church, 9700 Neenah Ave., Austin
- Bartlett City Hall, 140 W. Clark St., Bartlett
- Cedar Park Public Library, 550 Discovery Blvd., Cedar Park
- Cedar Park Randalls, 1400 Cypress Creek Road, Cedar Park
- Vista Ridge High School, 200 S. Vista Ridge Blvd., Cedar Park
- Florence City Hall, 106 S. Patterson St., Florence
- Cowan Creek Amenity Center, 1433 Cool Spring Way, Georgetown
- First Baptist Church-Georgetown, 1333 W. University Ave., Georgetown
- Georgetown Housing Authority, 210 W. 18th St., Bldg. 1, Georgetown
- Georgetown ISD Technology and Nutrition Building, 603 Lakeway Drive, Georgetown
- Williamson County Inner Loop Annex, 301 SE Inner Loop, Georgetown
- Granger ISD, 300 N. Colorado St., Granger
- Hutto ISD Administration Building, 200 College St., Hutto
- Wilco Hutto Annex, 321 Ed Schmidt Blvd., Ste. 100, Hutto
- Jarrell ISD Administration, 108 E. Ave. F, Jarrell
- Leander Public Library Annex, 1011 S. Bagdad Road, Leander
- Pat Bryson Municipal Hall, 201 N. Brushy St., Leander
- Rouse High School, 1222 Raider Way, Leander
- Liberty Hill High School, 16500 W. Hwy. 29, Liberty Hill
- Liberty Hill Municipal Court, 2801 RR 1869, Liberty Hill
- Baca Senior Center, 301 W. Bagdad St., Bldg. 2, Round Rock
- Brushy Creek Community Center, 16318 Great Oaks Drive, Round Rock
- Round Rock High School, 300 N. Lake Creek Drive, Round Rock
- Round Rock Randalls, 2051 Gattis School Road, Round Rock
- Williamson County Jester Annex, 1801 E. Old Settlers Blvd., Round Rock
- Taylor City Hall, 400 Porter St., Taylor