Update 11:14 p.m. Nov. 7

With all vote centers reporting ni Guadalupe and Comal counties, and 214 out of 255 reporting in Bexar County, Paul Macaluso continues to lead the Place 3 race with 64.31% of reported votes, with Tyrone Taylor having 35.69% of votes.

In the Place 5 race, Robert M. Westbrook has 65.30% of votes, while Paul J. Kendzior has 34.70%

Should Macaluso and Westbrook continue leading their respective races following all Bexar County precincts reporting, they will be sworn in to City Council following the canvassing of votes.

In the Place 4 race, Tiffany M. Gibson has 46.16% of votes followed by Michael Armstrong with 22.58%. Danielle Craig has 17.72%, and Robert Carl Marks, Jr. has 13.45%.

Despite Gibson having the most votes, if she does not have at least 50% of votes, the top two vote getters will proceed to a runoff election, according to the city of Schertz Code of Ordinances.

All results are unofficial until canvassed.

Posted 7:42 p.m. Nov. 7

Early voting totals from Bexar and Guadalupe counties show the leading candidates for the three Schertz City Council places. Early voting results from Comal County have not been reported as of publication time.

For Place 3, Paul Macaluso is leading early totals with 67.79% of early votes, with Tyrone Taylor receiving the remaining 32.21%

Four candidates are running for the Place 4 position, which is being led by Tiffany M. Gibson with 48.29% of early votes.

Michael Armstrong received 22.2% of early votes; Danielle Craig received 17.26%; and Robert Carl Marks, Jr. received 12.25%.

In the race for City Council Place 5, Robert M. Westbrook had 66.41% of reported early votes while Paul J. Kendzior received the remaining 33.59%.

What’s next?

This article will be updated as more Election Day vote totals are released. All results are unofficial until canvassed.

Results from all local elections in your community can be found here.