Keep these closures in mind as you get around town this weekend.
- The southbound inside lane will be closed on State Highway 288 from FM 518 to County Road 59. This lane will be closed nightly from 9 p.m. to 9 a.m., April 13-14.
- The northbound inside lane will be closed on State Highway 288 from County Road 59 to FM 518. This lane will be closed from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. April 14.
- The southbound inside lane will be closed on State Highway 288 from Clear Creek to McHard Road. This lane will be closed nightly from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. from April 16 to April 17.
- One northbound outside lane remains closed from Hwy. 6 to CR 58 in Manvel. It will reopen May 31.
- The U-turn lane at the frontage road at the Beltway and Cullen Boulevard remains closed until April 19.
- The eastbound entrance ramp remains closed at FM-865/Cullen Boulevard until April 30.
- The westbound entrance ramp at Mykawa Road remains closed until July 8.
- The westbound exit ramp at Wayside remains closed until July 8.
- One lane of the eastbound frontage road at Scott Street/Fellows Road remains closed until July 31.
- Approximately 400 feet of the eastbound left lane of Pearland Parkway near Independence Park and Wheatfield Blvd, will be closed for an estimated two weeks starting April 16.