If they didn’t already cast an early ballot, Pearland and Friendswood registered voters have a chance to pick their party’s candidates for the November elections on March 6.
Registered voters may go to any voting center in either county, regardless of where they live. All locations will open at 7 a.m. and close at 7 p.m. Don’t forget, you’ll need to bring a form of ID — check the list provided by the Texas Secretary of State:
- Texas driver license issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas personal identification card issued by DPS
- Texas concealed handgun license issued by DPS
- United States military identification card containing the person’s photograph
- United States citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States passport
If you’re not sure you are registered, visit the Texas Secretary of State’s “Am I Registered” tool. You’ll be asked to enter your full name, birthdate, ZIP code and the county you live in. If you’re not registered, you can’t vote. If you don’t have an ID, you should be able to cast a provisional ballot. Ask a poll worker when you arrive at the voting location.
Here are the voting locations in Pearland or Friendswood city limits.
Pearland (Brazoria County voters)
Drainage District #4 Building
4805 W. Broadway
Pearland Recreation Center
4141 Bailey Road
Pearland Westside Library
2803 Business Center Drive #101
First Church of Pearland
Silverlake Recreation Center
2715 Southwyck Parkway
Tom Reid Library
3522 Liberty Drive
Westside Event Center
2150 Countryplace Parkway
Friendswood (Galveston County voters)
Friendswood City Hall
910 South Friendswood Ave.
Old Friendswood Jr. High
402 Laurel Dr.