Looking for a new place to eat or drink in Katy? Check out this list of restaurants that have recently opened or are coming soon in Katy.
1. Dim Sum Box opened a location at 1223 Grand West Blvd., Ste. B107, Katy, on Aug. 19. The restaurant offers more than 30 menu items, including shrimp and pork dumplings as well as red bean sesame balls, fried shrimp egg rolls and baked golden egg yolk lava buns. 832-835-0981. www.dimsumboxkaty.com
2. Front Door Gourmet opened at 27252 I-10 W., Katy, on Aug. 21. The catering business is Katy chef Ted Tyman's newest offering and sells ready-to-eat meals 832-437-2645. www.frontdoorgourmetcatering.com/
3. Bliss Boba opened Aug. 6 at 9006 S. Fry Road, Ste. B, Katy. Bliss Boba sells banh mi sandwiches as well as boba tea, smoothies and other specialty drinks. 281-665-7393. www.blissbobakatytx.business.site
4. Marco's Pizza's first location in Fulshear opened Sept. 15 at 6520 FM 359 S. Marco’s Pizza menu features a mix of pizzas, subs, chicken wings, salads and desserts. 346-338-8700. www.marcos.com
5. Chipotle Mexican Grill opened a new location with a drive-thru at 25226 FM 1093, Katy, on Aug. 16. The fast-casual chain offers made-to-order burritos, bowls, salads and tacos as well as sides and kid’s meals. 832-913-5400. www.chipotle.com
6. Ziggi's Coffee will open a new location Oct. 5 at 1417 FM 1463, Ste. 110, Katy. This drive-thru coffee shop offers a variety of coffee and tea as well as Red Bull infusions, blenders and smoothies. The Katy location will be the Colorado-based chain’s first location in the state. 281 982-1050. www.ziggiscoffee.com
7. Gauchos Do Sul will open a location at 902 W. Grand Parkway S., Katy, in January. The traditional Brazilian steak house features rodizio-style service and a gourmet salad area. 832-953-2398. www.gauchosdosul.com
8. 12 Happy Lemon will open its doors soon at Katy Asian Town. Located at 23119 Colonial Parkway, Ste. C10, Katy, the tea shop sells several specialty drinks, including green tea, lemonade, smoothies and salted cheese tea. The business expects to open in late September or early October.
9. PUCCI Café is coming to LaCenterra at 23501 Cinco Ranch Blvd., Ste. N200, Katy, in November. The luxury pet boutique will also have a cafe, which will offer coffee, beer, wine, teas, human snacks and treats for pet owners. The shop also offers designer pet accessories and spa products, and a portion of PUCCI’s proceeds are donated to dog rescues. 713-391-8500. www.puccicafe.com
10. Old Chicago will be opening a location at 24515 Katy Freeway, Katy, on Oct. 11. The restaurant was previously a tenant at the same location before shutting its doors in 2020. Old Chicago is known for craft beers, Sicilian pepperoni rolls and Italian nachos. 281-347-0090