“Our library staff has stepped up with innovative and creative ways to keep our families engaged to view story times, do student service-learning projects and participate in book clubs,” said Paula Gonzales, assistant library director of children’s services, in a news release. “The dedication and commitment from all our librarians and staff are a reflection on our success to foster the love of reading.”
The following activities are available this fall:
- STEM videos for all ages, including online escape rooms and activities on the human body, recycling, healthy eating, gardens, science in motion and weather, among others
- Family Art and Activities programming for all ages
- Book blog and monthly virtual book club for teens
- Monthly book club, crafts and STEAM activities for tweens
- Weekly story time for ages 0-6 and Hora de Cuentos en Espanol for ages 2-6
Library officials encourage residents to take advantage of resources, including children’s books, eBooks, eAudio books and movies for the whole family. Supplemental reading resources are also available for Cy-Fair ISD students, officials said. Learn more at www.cyflib.info.