As of Oct. 31, the community had seen more than 22,000 total confirmed cases since the start of the pandemic. This includes active and recovered cases as well as deaths. According to county data, in October, 1,243 local residents recovered from the virus and another 20 died with COVID-19.
See a breakdown by ZIP code below to find out which parts of the community saw higher case counts throughout the month.
- 77040: 196 new cases, two deaths
- 77041: 129 new cases, one death
- 77064: 164 new cases, no deaths
- 77065: 123 new cases, one death
- 77070: 191 new cases, two deaths
- 77084: 394 new cases, three deaths
- 77095: 172 new cases, three deaths
- 77429: 202 new cases, one death
- 77433: 256 new cases, two deaths
- 77449: 341 new cases, five deaths