The company has implemented safety protocols including enhanced cleaning throughout the day and overnight deep cleaning, cleaning stations for members to use before and after utilizing equipment, social distancing practices in common areas and temperature screening for all staff members. For more information, visit www.lifetime.life.
“As a company founded on member point of view, we want our members to have confidence and peace of mind that Life Time is committed to creating an environment that helps reduce risks associated with COVID-19,” Chief Operating Officer Jeff Zwiefel said in a statement. “Reopening Life Time with enhanced health and safety protocols, we believe, is in the best interest of our members’ physical and mental health, and will empower them to take control of their health through exercise, proper nutrition and lifestyle changes to boost their immune systems.”
The following locations are set to open May 18.
- 19250 Gulfbrook Drive, Friendswood
- 7717 Willow Chase Blvd., Houston
- 23211 Cinco Ranch Blvd., Katy
- 815 Town & Country Blvd., Houston
- 9922 Fry Road, Cypress
- 5015 Westheimer Road, Ste. 4020, Houston
- 1 City Club Drive, Houston
- 20515 W. Lake Houston Parkway, Humble
- 13600 Will Clayton Parkway, Humble
- 1331 Hwy. 6, Sugar Land