Here are five businesses and restaurants that are coming soon to Keller and Fort Worth.
1. Maple Street Biscuit Co. will open its Keller location at 967 Keller Parkway sometime in April, according to the restaurant’s website. An exact opening date was not specified. The restaurant is known for its “comfort food with a modern twist” and offers a variety of biscuits, waffles and bowls. Maple Street Biscuit Co. has locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee in addition to two Texas locations in Frisco and San Antonio. www.maplestreetbiscuits.com.
2. Black Bear Diner is coming to northeast Fort Worth at 9501 N. Freeway, according to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation’s database. According to a Jan. 11 press release from Black Bear Diner, the Fort Worth location is part of the restaurant’s expansion into more cities in Texas, including McAllen, Mesquite and Parker Heights. The new restaurant, in addition to the others, is expected to open by the end of October, the release states. Black Bear Diner has existing Texas locations in Shenandoah, Sugar Land, Houston, League City, Katy, Humble, Brownsville and Beaumont, according to the diner’s website. The restaurant offers a wide variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner options. www.blackbeardiner.com.
3. A Buffalo Wild Wings Go is coming soon to 2825 Heritage Trace Parkway, Ste. 2813, Fort Worth, according to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation’s database. The $250,000 construction to build out the new restaurant is set to begin June 1 and finish up by Sept. 1, the database states. Buffalo Wild Wings Go is the takeout spin on the original Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant franchise. It offers the same wings and sauces available at its traditional restaurants, according to the company’s website. The Buffalo Wild Wings Go restaurants offer ordering online, through the app or at the counter as well as contact-free pickup. www.buffalowildwings.com/en/bww-go.
4. The Gaming Vault is coming to 12412 Timberland Blvd., Ste. 324, Fort Worth, on April 22, when it will hold its grand opening, according to the store’s Facebook page. The Gaming Vault is a buy, sell and trade retro video game store, the page states. The store features video game vaults that can hold up to six people each for group gaming. 817-402-4088. www.facebook.com/tgvstore.
5. The Dripbar is opening a new location at 1301 Keller Parkway, Ste. 200, Keller, according to the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation’s database. The $280,000 construction to “transform [a] cold dark shell to [an] IV hydration and vitamin therapy center” will begin April 18 and wrap up by Sept. 16, the database states. The Dripbar is a health center that administers various IV infusions that give users vitamins and nutrients to support their lifestyle and fitness needs. According to its website, IV therapy is the fastest way to deliver nutrients throughout the body. 401-921-5934. www.thedripbar.com.