RRFD's Community Risk Reduction program will accept donated fans through Aug. 31 for distribution to seniors, adults with disabilities and families in need, according to a city news release.
New box fans can be dropped off at six station locations. Due to the coronavirus pandemic, donations will be accepted through no-contact donations at the front door.
The following stations are available for donation drop-offs:
- Station 1: 203 Commerce Blvd., Round Rock
- Station 2: 200 W. Bagdad Ave., Round Rock
- Station 4: 1301 Double Creek Drive, Round Rock
- Station 5: 350 Deepwood Drive, Round Rock
- Station 7: 2811 Oakmont Drive, Round Rock
- Station 8: 1612 Red Bud Lane, Round Rock
The Community Risk Reduction program is designed to enhance residents' quality of life by "identifying fire and life safety risks" and preventing them. For more information about the program, click here.