Here is the most recent business news from the Lake Travis-Westlake area.
1. Corrin Gani CPA PLLC will celebrate its 10th anniversary March 22. The CPA firm provides accounting, tax and bookkeeping services at 205 S. Commons Ford Road, Ste. 4, Austin. 512-263-7557. www.corringanicpa.com
2. An upscale, Boston-inspired Italian restaurant began serving customers Jan. 30 in Bee Cave. Ellera opened at 12432 Bee Caves Road, Bee Cave, to serve pasta and seafood dishes, cocktails, and a range of Italian wines and craft beers. The Garden at Ellera—Ellera’s sister restaurant—opened next door in October as a Boston-style beer garden. 512-763-9744. www.elleraresaurant.com
3. Kale Me Crazy will reach its one-year anniversary March 5 at 8300 N. RM 620, Austin. The health food restaurant plans to celebrate its achievement by hosting a series of live outdoor music performances throughout the weekend, according to owner Nicole Tomaszewski. Kale Me Crazy’s menu features poke bowls, cold-pressed juices, wraps and other health food options. 737-205-5629. www.austin.kalemecrazy.net
4. The League Kitchen & Tavern will open its fourth location within the Hill Country Galleria in mid-February. The new location, which is located in the central plaza at 13420 Galleria Circle, Ste. A-128, Bee Cave, will be the eatery’s largest to date and will feature a spacious patio area. The League Kitchen & Tavern’s new location was first expected to open last summer but was impacted by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. www.leaguekitchen.com
5. Verona Ristorante Italiano permanently closed at 900 S. RM 620, Lakeway, following a temporary closure caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Italian restaurant first opened in the Lakeway Commons in 2016. The website and phone number are no longer in service.