South by Southwest Conference & Festivals took advantage of the myriad industry experts based in Austin by scheduling to speak at sessions and panels throughout the week.
While many of these sessions require some kind of festival badge, you can see the full schedule here.
Here are just a few Austin speakers participating during SXSW.
1. Austin's very own mayor is speaking on a panel with two other mayors from the cities of Phoenix and Louisville. Catch Mayor Steve Adler at 5 p.m. Friday in the Hilton Austin Downtown hotel in Salon H.
2. Hotelier Liz Lambert—whose company Bunkhouse Group owns Austin landmarks like Jo's Coffee, Austin Motel, Hotel San Jose and Hotel Saint Celia—will speak on a panel titled "Designing Community Spaces" at 2 p.m. Wednesday in the JW Marriott Room 201-202. She and three other panelists, including Tim League, the co-founder of Alamo Drafthouse, will be discussing what makes a house a home and what makes a community.
3. Capital Factory owner Josh Baer can be seen at the ATX Startup Crawl from 5-10 p.m. Monday. Tickets are $100 and can be purchased here.
4. Chris Bostick, co-owner of Rainey Street bar Half Step, talks cocktails and culture at his bar Saturday starting at 3:30 p.m.
5. Catch The University of Texas at Austin President Gregory Fenves at the panel "Research Universities Should be Better at Startups" at 5 p.m. Sunday in the Austin Convention Center Ballroom EFG.
6. Jag Bath, CEO of Austin-based goods delivery service Favor, will discuss the future of food delivery service alongside the Texas Restaurant Association, the Austin American-Statesman and Supermarket Guru. The discussion will be held at 12:30 p.m. Monday at the Driskill Hotel ballroom.