Homes turned faster in November on market in Gilbert

This home four-bedroom, three-bath home of 3,275 square feet at 435 N. Ranger Trail is an example of a home that was on the market in November.

Median prices of homes were up most dramatically in the 85297 zip code. (Source: West and SouthEast Realtors of the Valley)
Homes on the market in November were down dramatically as homes turned faster when listed. (Source: West and SouthEast Realtors of the Valley)
Data provided by Daniel Ochoa

West and SouthEast Realtors of the Valley

1733 E. Northrop Blvd., Chandler, AZ 85286

www.wemar.org

By Tom Blodgett

Editor, Gilbert

Raised in Arizona, Tom Blodgett has spent more than 30 years in journalism in Arizona and joined Community Impact Newspaper in July 2018 to launch the Gilbert edition. He is a graduate of Arizona State University, where he served as an instructional professional in the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication from 2005-19 and remains editorial adviser to The State Press, the university's independent student media outlet.

Ally Dell' Amico, Julie Vaquez, Saule Yoga
Three new places to get fit in Gilbert

Here are three new spots to get fit in Gilbert.

Gilbert mural
Gilbert seeks applicants for redevelopment commission

The town of Gilbert has openings for two volunteers on the Redevelopment Commission and is seeking applicants to fill them.

A new tenant will take over the space left vacant by Flix Brewhouse in downtown Chandler. (Alexa D'Angelo/Community Impact Newspaper)
Look Cinemas to replace Flix Brewhouse in downtown Chandler, plus more top news from the Phoenix area

Read the most popular business and community news from the past week from the Phoenix area.

Quick Quack Car Wash
Two new places to wash your car in Gilbert

Here are two places to wash your car that have opened recently in Gilbert

Gilbert Public Schools governing board
Gilbert Public Schools board looks at next round of relief funding

Gilbert Public Schools intends to spend its next round round of federal coronavirus relief money to address learning loss, beef up instruction and compete for talent in its workforce.

Coming soon
Two businesses coming to Gilbert

Here are two businesses that plan to open later this year in Gilbert.

Gilbert residential real estate data
Gilbert home prices spike 20%-plus in July

Gilbert's residential real estate market had another huge spike in July 2021.

INSPIRE Entertainment dance studio
INSPIRE Entertainment opens performing arts center in Gilbert

The center features seven large dance studio spaces, a preschool and a dancewear boutique.

Escapology
Two more businesses open at SanTan Village in Gilbert

Two more businesses have opened at SanTan Village mall.

Gilbert 9/11 Memorial
Gilbert to hold 9/11 memorial ceremony

Gilbert will commemorate the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks with a ceremony at the town’s 9/11 memorial outside Municipal Building 1.

The freeway expansion project will occur across 11 miles of east- and westbound I-19 between Loop 202 and I-17, including the Broadway Curve between Baseline Road and 40th Street. (Tom Blodgett/Community Impact Newspaper)
Broadway Curve closures, restrictions expected this weekend

Construction will affect drivers on I-10 this weekend.

Here are two businesses coming soon in Gilbert. (Community Impact Newspaper)
2 restaurants coming to Gilbert; Hi 5 Tea opens in Chandler and more top area news

Read the top business and community news from the past week from Chandler and Gilbert.