Hollister Co. has opened SanTan Village location

Hollister Co., SanTan Village
Hollister Co. has a SanTan Village location. (Tom Blodgett/Community Impact Newspaper)

Hollister Co. opened Nov. 17 at 2168 E. Williams Field Road, Ste. 116, Gilbert. The general apparel store is owned by Abercrombie & Fitch Co. 480-212-0022. www.hollisterco.com
SHARE THIS STORY
By Tom Blodgett

Raised in Arizona, Tom Blodgett has spent 30 years in journalism in Arizona and is the editor of the Gilbert edition of Community Impact Newspaper. He is a graduate of Arizona State University, where he now serves as an instructional professional in the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication and editorial adviser to The State Press, the university's independent student media outlet.

Northrop Grumman
Influx of new jobs follows ongoing trend in Gilbert

Data indicates Gilbert officials have made strides in recent years to balance the residential real estate boom with jobs that keep residents in town

HD South, HD South Gala
HD South Gala headlines events of Feb. 28-March 6

Spring training is under way, but if you are looking for something a little closer to home or not so sporty, Gilbert has much coming up in the next week

Zappone's Italian Bistro has new owners

Zappone’s Italian Bistro in Gilbert is under new ownership as of Nov. 18

Gilbert fitness, Gilbert gymnasiums
Fitness industry drawn to Gilbert demographics

Gilbert is undergoing a boom in physical fitness gymnasiums and studios opening, with at least 12 starting business in town in 2019 and more on the way in 2020

Sherpa Kitchen offers Nepalese food

Sherpa Kitchen opened Jan. 17 in Gilbert

Center for Pediatric Dentistry has wide range of services

The Center for Pediatric Dentistry opened Jan. 17 in Gilbert

Brad Kircher, Eric Rippey, Nico Heirloom Kitchen
Nico Heirloom Kitchen tinkers with its menu to bring customers new experiences

Nico Heirloom Kitchen owner Brad Kircher has Chef Eric Rippey in the kitchen whipping up new creations that vie for a menu spot

Highline Car Care arrived in Gilbert a year ago

Highline Car Care celebrated the first anniversary of its move from Mesa to a new building in Gilbert on Jan. 28

Gilbert real estate
Available homes on Gilbert market down in December as median prices rise

The number of homes on the market in December dropped from December 2018

Platinum Living Realty opens Gilbert office

Platinum Living Realty, an independent luxury real estate brokerage firm, opened an office Jan. 1 in Gilbert

Disabled residents object to Gilbert's proposed paratransit service changes

Community members with disabilities and their family members said a proposal for Gilbert to shrink its paratransit offerings will greatly increase their transportation costs and shrink their world.

Gilbert Town Council, Jenn Daniels, Eddie Cook, Jared Taylor, Brigette Peterson, Scott Anderson, Aimee Yentes, Jordan Ray
Voters will decide who Eddie Cook’s long-term replacement on Gilbert Town Council will be

Gilbert Town Council accepted Eddie Cook’s resignation Feb. 18 and mapped out how the council member’s seat will be filled

Back to top