Cafe de Bangkok opens up in former space of Thai Mint Cafe

Café de Bangkok opened Oct. 1 at 1111 N. Gilbert Road, Ste. 101, Gilbert. The Thai food restaurant uses natural, fresh herbs and spices, including garlic, coriander, lemongrass, mint, kaffir lime leaves, galangal and chilis, in its cooking. The food is mainly served with jasmine rice. The restaurant takes over the space formerly occupied by Thai Mint Cafe. 480-497-5366. www.facebook.com/CafeDeBangkokGilbertAZ
SHARE THIS STORY
By Tom Blodgett

Raised in Arizona, Tom Blodgett has spent 30 years in journalism in Arizona and is the editor of the Gilbert edition of Community Impact Newspaper. He is a graduate of Arizona State University, where he now serves as an instructional professional in the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication and editorial adviser to The State Press, the university's independent student media outlet.

Jenn Daniels, Gilbert Digital State of the Town
Daniels, town look to Gilbert's next 100 years in Digital State of the Town

With a nod toward Gilbert’s past in its centennial year, Gilbert officials and staff presented their vision of the next 100 years at the Digital State of the Town event.

Jenn Daniels
Mayor's address kicks off Gilbert's weekend

Gilbert has reached its centennial year, and it's time for the town's mayor to fill you in where the town is entering 2020

This home four-bedroom, three-bath home of 3,275 square feet at 435 N. Ranger Trail is an example of a home that was on the market in November.
Homes turned faster in November on market in Gilbert

Gilbert's November residential real estate market data.

Firestone location open on Higley Road in Gilbert

Firestone Complete Auto Care opened a location at 1436 N. Higley Road, Gilbert, on Nov. 1

Jordan Ray, Gilbert Town Council
Jordan Ray set to resign Gilbert Town Council seat to run for justice of the peace

Jordan Ray, who has served on Gilbert Town Council since 2011, is preparing to step away from council as he runs for justice of the peace in Maricopa County’s Highland Justice Court

Health care advocacy company Complete Dignity moves into Gilbert from Queen Creek

Complete Dignity assists and navigates patients and their family members through the health care system

Chandler Heights Road reclaimed water line project approaches final month

Gilbert is extending a reclaimed water line on Chandler Heights Road from Greenfield to Higley roads

Gilbert Town Hall
Third potential candidate joins field for Gilbert mayoral election

Commercial banker Gary Livacari has filed a Statement of Interest in running for mayor of Gilbert

Hollister Co., SanTan Village
Hollister Co. has opened SanTan Village location

Hollister Co. opened Nov. 17 at SanTan Village

Luxx Salon Suites anticipates opening in Gilbert in March

Luxx Salon Suites will have 21 suites for independent cosmetology professionals

Snowy Egret, Riparian Preserve
Birds, horses highlight Gilbert's weekend of Jan. 18-19

Gilbert residents can take in 70-degree weather on the weekend of Jan. 18-19 by watching birds and (show) horses in town

New Horizons Women's Care building new site in Gilbert

The OB/GYN practice New Horizons Women's Care has four sites in Arizona and delivers babies at Chandler Regional Medical Center and Mercy Gilbert Medical Center

Back to top