As part of a continued expansion project on Loop 101 through Chandler, the Arizona Department of Transportation scheduled overnight ramp closures that could affect drivers.
- The southbound on- and off-ramps at Ray Road will be closed nightly from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. from Aug. 6 to the morning of Aug. 9.
- The southbound off-ramp at Elliot Road will be closed from 9 p.m. Aug. 8 to 5 a.m. Aug. 9.
- The northbound on-ramp at Warner Road and off-ramp at Elliot will be closed from 9 p.m. Aug. 6 to 5 a.m. Aug. 7.
- The northbound on-ramp at Elliot and off-ramp at Guadalupe Road will be closed nightly from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. from Aug. 7 to the morning of Aug. 9.
- The freeway’s right lane between the restricted ramps will also be closed.
The closures are part of an ongoing improvement project adding one travel lane in each direction on Loop 101 between Baseline Road and Loop 202.