Filiberto's anticipates opening restaurant on Greenfield this fall

A Filibertos Mexican food restaurant is anticipated to open in fall 2019.

Show map
Filiberto’s, a local Mexican food chain, is anticipating the opening of a location at 888 S. Greenfield Road, Gilbert this fall. www.facebook.com/FilibertosMexFood
By Tom Blodgett
Raised in Arizona, Tom Blodgett has spent 30 years in journalism in Arizona and is the editor of the Gilbert edition of Community Impact Newspaper. He is a graduate of Arizona State University, where he now serves as an instructional professional in the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication and editorial adviser to The State Press, the university's independent student media outlet.

Small businesses within Maricopa County, excluding Phoenix and Mesa, can apply for COVID-19 relief grants up to $10,000 from July 9-31. (Courtesy Adobe Stock)
Maricopa County small businesses can apply for COVID-19 relief grants beginning July 9

Small businesses within Maricopa County, excluding Phoenix and Mesa, can apply for COVID-19 relief grants up to $10,000 from July 9-31.

Census worker
2020 census: Bureau prepares nonresponse follow-up field operations

For individuals who have not responded to the 2020 census, one of about 500,000 census takers will visit the their household between Aug. 11-Oct. 31.

Da’Bayou Creole Kitchen set to open July 20

The restaurant is a rebranding of The Brass Tap

Kathy Hoffman, state superintendent of public instruction, released a statement July 7 following a July 6 tweet from President Donald Trump stating Trump's belief that "schools must open in the fall." (Community Impact staff)
In response to President Trump's tweets, Arizona schools chief urges caution when reopening schools

Kathy Hoffman, state superintendent of public instruction, released a statement July 7 following a July 6 tweet from President Donald Trump stating Trump's belief that "schools must open in the fall."

Here are the coronavirus updates to know today in Gilbert. (Community Impact staff)
Gilbert, Chandler coronavirus data and more news from the Phoenix area

Read the latest news from Gilbert and Chandler here.

Melt Wax Bar offers full-service face and body waxing

Melt Wax Bar opened March 4 at 963 N. Gilbert Road, Ste. 5, Gilbert

Joanne Siebert has Gilbert chiropractic office

Siebert offers low-level laser therapy and custom orthotics and treats automobile injuries

Turf and Trees Landscaping relocates to Gilbert

The company does landscape maintenance, installation, remodeling, among other services.

Lunchbox Wax offers full-service speed waxing salon for men and women

LunchboxWax opened Feb. 25 in the SanTan Village shopping plaza

Journey Five
Journey Five has opened in SanTan Pavilions

The store offers modest, on-trend, affordable women’s dresses, tops, shoes and bags

Chandler USD answers frequently asked questions about returning to school. (Community Impact staff)
Chandler USD tackles health, safety, online education, more in series of FAQs

Chandler USD answers frequently asked questions about returning to school.