NFL Draft and Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon
Here are a portion of the road closings this weekend for the NFL Draft and the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon.
- Belmont Boulevard from Clifton Lane to Portland Avenue closed Saturday 5 a.m.-11 a.m.
- Division Street from 16th Avenue South to 12th Avenue South closed Saturday 5 a.m.-11 a.m.
- 11th Avenue South from 12th Avenue South to Charlotte Avenue closed Saturday 5 a.m.-11 a.m.
- 12th Avenue South from 11th Avenue South to Division Street closed Saturday 5 a.m.-11 a.m.
- 12th Avenue South from Broadway to Demonbreun Street closed Saturday 5 a.m.-9 a.m.
- 12th Avenue South from Clayton Avenue to Wedgewood Avenue closed Saturday 5 a.m.-10 a.m.
- 17th Avenue South from Magnolia Boulevard to Division Street closed Saturday 5 a.m.-9 a.m.
- 18th Avenue South from Portland Avenue to Magnolia Boulevard closed 5 a.m.-9 a.m.
Click here to see all closures in the Nashville area this weekend.
In addition, the Main Street Festival in Franklin will also be held this weekend, causing road closures in much of the downtown area.
Main Street Festival
The following roads will be closed for Main Street Festival, according to the Franklin Traffic Operations Center. The event runs from Saturday at 10 a.m. to Sunday at 6 p.m.
4th Avenue North will close at 5 a.m. Friday.
The following roads will close at 8 p.m. Friday:
- Main Street between 1st and 5th Avenue
- 4th Avenue South
- 3rd Avenue between Bridge Street and Church Street
- 2nd Avenue
Park and Rides are located at Harlinsdale Farm on Saturday and Sunday, and Church of the City on Saturday only.