The Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department began reopening select park facilities with limited capacity and operating times on May 4 after COVID-19-related closures.
- the Fairview Recreation Complex at 2714 Fairview Blvd., Fairview;
- the Franklin Recreation Complex at 1120 Hillsboro Road, Franklin;
- the Indoor Sports Complex in Brentwood at 920 Heritage Way;
- the Longview Recreation Center in Spring Hill at 2909 Commonwealth Drive;
- and the Williamson County Recreation Complex in Nolensville at 7250 Nolensville Road.
Hours of operation for the facilities have been adjusted to 6 a.m.-6 p.m. Mon.-Fri. and 8 a.m.-12 p.m. on Sundays. Reopened amenities for the facilities include wellness centers, gymnasiums for pickle ball play only and indoor tennis courts at the Indoor Sports Complex in Brentwood, according to a release from the Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department.
All outdoor parks in Williamson County will continue to remain open, although the parks department is still encouraging park visitors to practice social distancing be remaining at least six feet away from others.
For more information about parks and amenities in and around Williamson County, visit Community Impact Newspaper’s Parks Guide.