The board voted in favor of the calendar during its Nov. 15 meeting.
The 2022-23 school year will begin Aug. 5 with a half day for students. The fall semester will include 84 instructional days, and the spring semester will include 93 days.
See key dates from the calendar below.
- Aug. 5: first day of school
- Oct. 10-14: fall break
- Nov. 21-25: Thanksgiving break
- Dec. 20-Jan. 2: winter break
- Jan. 4: start of spring semester
- March 13-17: spring break
- May 25: last day of spring semester
See the full calendar here.