Franklin-based design firm The Innovations Group LLC will host a panel discussion and seminar on health care real estate Aug. 15 featuring speakers from local development groups, project-management firms, construction companies and financial groups.
“Our expert panel will discuss how physicians and healthcare providers, and other interested parties, can become strategic partners in the real estate for their physician practices or healthcare organizations,” said Eric Powers, president and CEO of The Innovations Group LLC, in a statement. “We will discuss how to build the right team, the importance of long-range planning for a complex project and how to ensure compliance with local and state regulatory agencies in the approval process.”
The event will take place from 5-7 p.m. at Raymond James Financial Services, 801 Crescent Centre Drive, Ste. 600, Franklin. Those interested in attending can call 615-778-8828, Ext. 210, or e-mail TIGseminar@innovationsgrp.com.
Take a look at the featured speakers below:
- Eric Powers, president and CEO, The Innovations Group LLC
- Steve Akers, director of architecture, Integrous Architecture
- Armando Estrada, development manager, The Innovations Group LLC
- Ellyn Jensen, area executive, First Citizens Bank
- Joshua Powers, property manager/construction manager, The Innovations Group LLC
- Jeff Smith, CPA, tax principal, Crosslin PC
- Bill West, shareholder/attorney, Baker Donelson
- Jonathan Williams, vice president, First Citizens Bank