Sixteen hotels in Franklin have announced discounted rates for residents in Tennessee, while 12 have announced discounts for residents of Alabama, Kentucky, Georgia and Mississippi in an effort to bring in more business and encourage travel during the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to a press release from Visit Franklin, the hospitality industry was hit hard by the pandemic, with hotel occupancy rates down almost 60% in Williamson County compared to last year’s numbers.
“We have begun to see the return of tourism in Franklin and all of Williamson County, and as people feel comfortable it is important to support these area hotels that have been so hard hit by this pandemic,” Visit Franklin President and CEO Ellie Westman Chin said in a release. “Each of these hotels has taken tremendous care to provide a safe environment for guests, and they are following the guidelines laid out in the Tennessee Pledge such as enhanced cleaning and letting rooms sit empty for multiple days between guests checking in.”
Hotels in the area offering discounted rates and packages include:
- Aloft Franklin
- Candlewood Suites Nashville-Brentwood
- Candlewood Suites Nashville-Franklin
- Courtyard Franklin Cool Springs
- Drury Plaza Hotel Franklin
- Embassy Suites-Nashville South/Cool Springs
- Franklin Marriott Cool Springs
- Hampton Inn & Suites Franklin Berry Farms
- Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville/Franklin/Cool Springs
- Hilton Franklin Cool Springs
- Hilton Garden Inn Brentwood
- Hilton Garden Inn Cool Springs
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville-Franklin-Berry Farms
- Home2Suites Franklin/Cool Springs
- Residence Inn Berry Farms
- Residence Inn Franklin Cool Springs
- Sleep Inn Cool Springs
- The Harpeth Hotel
- TownPlace Suites Franklin/Cool Springs
“For anyone eager to get out of the house, but unsure about traveling very far from home yet, this is a tremendous opportunity to experience an incredible vacation not far away while also supporting our local businesses,” Westman Chin said in the release.