Who is playing?
Headliners include Dave Matthews Band, Maren Morris, The Black Keys, Cage the Elephant and dozens of additional acts.
See the full lineup here.
Where should attendees park?
According to festival organizers, on-site parking passes have sold out; however, there are a limited number of off-site parking spaces at three lots for $30 per day. Lots are located at Liberty Elementary School, Ligon Field at 1st Avenue and Church Street, and at Bicentennial Park.
Portions of Franklin Road will be closed to thru-traffic during peak festival times. Drivers can find information from the city of Franklin here.
See more about parking and festival access here.
Are alternative transportation modes available?
Daily shuttle passes are available for $23-$35 from five pick-up locations:
- Brentwood Sheraton 4 Points, 760 Old Hickory Blvd., Brentwood
- Baymont Inn, 4206 Franklin Commons Court, Franklin
- Franklin Marriott Cool Springs, 7153 S. Springs Drive, Franklin, and Towne Place Suites, 7153 S. Springs Drive, Franklin
- Soccer Fields at Lipscomb University along Granny White Pike and Morrow Avenue
- 312 Pizza Company, 371 Monroe St., Nashville
See more about shuttles here.
There will also be a drop-off site for ridesharing companies at The Factory at Franklin, 230 Franklin Road, Franklin.
What COVID-19 precautions should people be aware of?
Festival organizers are requiring that attendees either provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours before the festival begins. See more about COVID-19 policies here.
What will the weather be like?
While other outdoor music festivals like Bonaroo have been canceled due rain, the National Weather Service's Nashville office forecasts mostly clear skies with low chances of rain.
What is allowed past the gate?
The following items are permissible according to event organizers.
- Empty reusable water bottles
- Small backpacks
- Lowback chairs
- Baby strollers with accompanying children
- Nonaerosol sunblock
- Purses and handbags that will be subject to searches
What should be left at home?
The following items are not permitted inside festival grounds.
- Glass items
- Outside food and drinks
- Bikes, skateboards and scooter
- Fireworks or paper lanterns
- Large backpacks
See a full list here.
Will food be available?
A number fo food trucks and vendors will be on-site including The Grilled Cheeserie, Edley's Bar-B-Que, Daddy's Dogs, Big Shake's Hot Chicken and several other eateries. See the full food line-up here.