Several lanes on ramps and frontage roads near Spring and Klein are closed this weekend. Drivers planning to travel in or out of the area can take note of the following closures:
- One inside lane of the eastbound entrance ramp from Hardy Toll Road is closed until 5 a.m. on Jan. 22.
- One U-turn lane on the eastbound frontage road at Aldine Westfield Road is closed until 5 a.m. on March 26.
- One U-turn lane of the westbound frontage road at Aldine Westfield Road is closed from 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m. through Jan. 20, excluding Sunday.
- One outside southbound lane from Spring Creek bridge to FM 2920/Waller Tomball Road is closed7 a.m.-3 p.m. on Saturday.
- Two alternate northbound and southbound lanes are closed from FM 1960 to Spring Cypress Road nightly from 9 p.m.-5 a.m. from Sunday to Thursday.
- One eastbound and westbound lane from Fallbrook Drive to Kuykendahl Road is closed daily from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. from Monday to Friday.