- Declaration of local disaster extended
Commissioners approved an extension to the Montgomery County declaration of local disaster stemming from Hurricane Harvey for 30 days.
2. Rescue Boat funding donation
The court accepted a $27,262 donation from Woodforest National Bank to the purchase a rescue boat and equipment for Montgomery County Constable Precinct No. 5.
3. Property tax abatement agreement with Scannel Properties and the FedEx Freight
The county approved a property tax abatement for Scannel Properties and FedEx Freight for $21 million project in the Conroe Park North industrial park. The company will offer average salaries of $65,000.
5. Agreement regarding the Robinson Road intersection with I-45
The court approved an advance funding agreement between the Texas Department of Transportation and Montgomery County for the reconfiguration of the Robinson Road intersection at I-45.
4. Animal Shelter funding for funds spent during Hurricane Harvey
The court approved about $800 in funding for purchases made by the the Montgomery County Animal Shelter during Hurricane Harvey. Purchases included animal shelter food, beverages and kitchen supplies.
6. Chili fundraiser to benefit the Montgomery County United Way
Commissioners approved the use of the Montgomery County Courthouse steps to cook and serve chili to the public on Nov. 13 as a fundraiser for the Montgomery County United Way.