With four members present, the Leander Planning & Zoning Commission unanimously recommended approval of plans for several residential and commercial developments at its meeting Dec. 28, including:
- Final plats for a total of 162 single-family homes plus numerous homeowners association lots on the Lively Tract, approximately located along Hwy. 29 southeast of the intersection with Park Place Drive;
- The Tylerville Commercial final plat, containing two non-residential lots southwest of the intersection of San Gabriel Parkway and US 183;
- The preliminary plat for phases 10-11 of the Bryson subdivision including 224 single-family lots and parkland, and a short form final plat for a lift station in the neighborhood;
- A concept plan for 289 single-family lots, a commercial lot and parkland at Leander 61, located north of the intersection of CR 280 and Bagdad Road;
- And the Leander Junction concept plan, including approximately 14.35 acres of multi-family housing, 11.26 acres of parkland and 1.37 acres of right of way south of the intersection of CR 179 and Ronald Reagan Boulevard.
Commissioner John Cosgrove, Vice Chair Jason Anderson and Chair Sid Sokol were absent. To learn more about each proposal, check out the meeting agenda packet.