Here are five lane closures around I-35 in Round Rock this week:
- Southbound I-35 will be reduced to one lane under FM 3406 from 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. through Thursday, Jan. 25.
- The inside lane of the northbound feeder road will be closed between Gattis School and McNeil roads from 8 p.m. until 5 a.m. Monday through Thursday nights. The turnaround at McNeil will also be closed.
- The southbound I-35 exit ramp to FM 3406 is closed. The Texas Department of Transportation is encouraging drivers to instead use the southbound RM 1431 ramp and use the bypass lane to reach FM 3406. This change will be in effect until Jan. 31.
- The FM 3406 bridge over I-35 is closed until further notice. Westbound traffic will detour over the new turnaround bridge and eastbound traffic will detour south to the crossover at US 79 and Sam Bass Road.
- McNeil Road is closed in both directions under I-35 from 8 p.m. until 5 a.m. Monday and Tuesday nights. Drivers are encouraged to use the crossovers at RM 620 or Hesters Crossing Road as detours.