Hyatt Place Austin/Round Rock opens at 2 p.m. June 7 at 420 Sundance Pkwy., Round Rock. It is the city’s first Hyatt-branded hotel.
“As Round Rock continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to add to the momentum by welcoming the first Hyatt Place hotel to the area,” said Mindi Marshall, Hyatt Place Austin/Round Rock General Manager.
The hotel offers:
· 138 guest rooms with separate space to sleep, as well as a sofa-sleeper
· Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
· Gallery kitchen breakfast with a free hot breakfast for guests daily
· 24/7 gallery menu and market, serving freshly prepared meals, sandwiches and salads
· Coffee to cocktails bar features specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wine and cocktails
· Odds & Ends program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
· Meetings spaces offer more than 1,500 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting space
· 24-hour gym features cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens and free ear buds.
“Round Rock is a vibrant city, filled with friendly people, great neighborhoods and an ever-expanding list of global businesses and things to do or see,” Winegardner & Hammons Hotel Group, LLC Chief Operating Officer Brian Perkins said in a release. “Our hotel is central to all of them and we are confident that Hyatt Place Austin/Round Rock will exceed guests’ expectations and provide them with everything they need while visiting our area.”