Try new workout classes at Fit Fest
On April 7, Domain Northside hosts an all-day fitness event with a live DJ and a variety of free classes on the Northside lawn.
- 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. - Soul Cycle and Peloton demonstrations
- 9:30 - 10:30 a.m. - Corepower Yoga Class
- 11 a.m.-5 p.m. - Hair and braid station
- 11 a.m.-noon - Dance With Me Class
- 12:30-1:30 p.m. - Orange Theory Class, Round 1
- 1:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m. - Orange Theory Class, Round 2
- 3-4:15 p.m. - Goat Yoga, Round 1
- 4:15-5:30 p.m. - Goat Yoga, Round 2
Watch the Kentucky Derby outdoors
Domain Northside hosts an outdoor Kentucky Derby viewing party on the Domain Northside lawn. Additional event details are still to be determined, according to the release.
Throughout spring and summer months, Domain Northside hosts child-friendly events on the Northside lawn. Guided activities and crafts begin at 10 a.m. A limited supply of “Mama Swag Bags” will also be available complete with items from Domain Northside shops and restaurants. Event themes include Earth Day and Kentucky Derby celebrations and a superhero-themed day. The dates are April 4, May 2, June 6 and Aug. 1.