1. Bee Cave P&Z meets this afternoon; City Council meets tomorrow
The Bee Cave Planning and Zoning Commission meets today at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 4000 Galleria Parkway, Bee Cave, and will discuss a plan submitted for the Juniper Trace Office and a site plan amendment for a McDonald’s at 12514 W. Hwy. 71, Bee Cave.
Bee Cave City Council will meet at 6 p.m. Tuesday and is scheduled to call a May general election for mayor and two council positions, according to the meeting’s agenda.
2. Birds Barbershop opened today in West Lake Hills
Birds Barbershop opened a location at 3736 Bee Caves Road, Ste. 2, West Lake Hills, on Monday, marking the local chain’s 10th shop and ninth in the Austin area. Read here for more information.
3. Students return to school Tuesday after winter break
Eanes ISD and Lake Travis ISD students resume class Tuesday after an over two-week winter break. Drivers should anticipate seeing buses on the road and increased traffic near schools.
4. We Are Blood is in critical need of Type O blood
We Are Blood is experiencing a critical blood shortage and is in need of donations, especially types O negative and O positive blood, according to organization officials. Learn how to donate here.
5. West Lake Hills City Council will discuss 110 Westlake Drive at its meeting Wednesday
According to the meeting agenda, council will discuss the review process for evaluating proposals for 110 Westlake Drive. Council meets at 7:05 p.m. at 911 Westlake Drive, West Lake Hills.